Come and celebrate the long nights and our amazing dark skies at Airhouses, with a romantic stargazing package for two.
To book click on the calendar to the right and select your dates.
The Hawthorn pod is situated in a secluded spot overlooking the fields of the farm and onwards to the Lammemuir hills. It’s only neighbour is The Rowan Pod – a good 100 meters away.
The Pod has under floor heating and LED mood lighting, all changeable at the touch of a button. 5G WIFI, a Smart TV, ensuite and a microwave oven all make this a luxurious, easy glamping experience.
As well as use of The Hawthorn Pod, private Hot Tub, BBQ and access to the farm, walks, shop etc, we will also provide:
- The use for your stay of two pairs of astronomical binoculars
- The use for your stay of two snuggly warm blankets provided by the local Scottish The Tartan Blanket Co.
- A extra special snack box to enjoy while star gazing ( as well as your welcome pack!)
- A large bag of luxury ethically sourced artisan hot chocolate by the Scottish Chocolate Tree to take home or sip under the stars
The package is available anytime midweek or weekend during January 2022, February 2022 and March 2022. Head to the calendar to the right of this page to select dates and book.
This intro text for a single Package can be edited in text variables, or hidden via styles...
Come and connect with family or friends over gorgeous meals, relaxing times in a huge hot tub and winter walks around the farm.
Book a weekend 2-night stay in the Capercaillie for selected dates in December, January and February and receive a free steak box.
Included in your package:
- Ten wonderful steaks from our local award winning butcher Shaws.
- Late check out on the Sunday to ensure a relaxing day
- Access to private 10 person BBQ hut and the 10 person BBQ
- All the usual luxuries and wonder of The Capercaillie at Airhouses and the farm.
Airhouses is more than an award-winning holiday escape — it’s an experience you will never forget. Explore woodland walks, hiking trails and the peaceful village of Oxton (plus Edinburgh is less than an hour away). And don’t forget to say hello to our friendly animal family of alpacas, goats, donkeys, pigs, Shetland ponies and more.